IP Sales – Solution Manager – IP & Transport Networking, Converged Infrastructure Solutions-00065308
In 45 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, and with approximately 2300 staff, we are innovating, developing and improving the lives of people, business and society. We supply and service all major African operators, with market leadership in Mobile Broadband, Communication Services, Fixed Broadband Convergence, Operations and Business Support Systems. We are also boast the largest MS community in the world and are the technology leaders in both Television and Media Management and the Service Enabling Area.
The Networked Society, in which anything that benefits from being connected will be so, will depend on smart, scalable and simple networks that provide superior performance. Ericsson’s 4th Generation IP portfolio — consisting of multi-service edge routing, evolved packet core (i.e. SGSN/GGSN), optical and metro transport, backhaul and network management solutions — is designed to deliver fully converged end-to-end solutions to help service providers around the world meet the needs of their customers.
We are seeking Solution Manager with a proven track record in supporting technical sales of complex IP networking solutions to Service Providers. You will report directly to the Head: EP Fixed Broadband and Convergence. In this role you will play a key role in driving the driving technical sales in the all IP market segment in Nigeria.
As Solution Manager within IP & Transport Networking you will be responsible for establishing relationships with technical key influencers as well as decision makers and manage the entire sales process from the technical side within the territory of IP and Broadband product and solution sales.
You will promote and establish Ericsson’s position as a key player in the local IP market segment building from Ericssons expertise as the global leader in Mobile Communication. Together with the Key Account team for the Customer you will identify technical opportunities for IP Edge, Optical and Microwave in the all-IP segment. You will mentor the Key Account on IP pre-sales competence.
• Driving the technical sales process and lead the designing of comprehensive and complex technical solutions addressing customer needs
• In agreement with the KAM, initiating proactive customer engagements with existing and prospective customers.
• Drive up-sell opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes.
• Give support in designing/consulting with the customers on complex networking solutions.
• Providing full product line specifications and maintain knowledge of the complete PA IP and Broadband products and solution offerings.
• Maintaining knowledge of key competitor’s product line and future direction.
• Representing the Key Account on technical issues towards the Product Area.
• Facilitating resources as needed to close large opportunities.
• 5-10 years experience in the networking industry, preferably with a vendor.
• Bachelors Degree required. Technical Degree and/or MBA considered a merit.
• Proven history of successful Consultative Presales activities including experience working with operator and engaging in technical conversations along with a strong understanding of how they evaluate, purchase, and deploy large scale systems.
• Technical Certification in IP or other relevant area, e.g. CCIE, JNCIE.
• Complete understanding of internetworking (IP/MPLS), transmission, switching and service creation/provisioning.
• Complete understanding of IP/MPLS, DWDM, microwave transmission & service creation/provisioning
• Strong background in DWDM and Microwave Transmission a plus, familiarity with OTN preferred .
• Strong background in Solutions/Consultative sales approach and process with ability to translate business needs to product solutions.
• Strong Understanding of the Network Service Provider technical challenges including intimate knowledge of the end-user needs.
• Strong ability to work in a complex global environment, effectively building and sustaining relationships at multiple levels with the customer as well as internally.
• Strong team player whom easily integrates in an existing team and has the ability to create the needed team to achieve the business objectives.
• Open, winning and go-getter attitude, organized and structured, an excellent listener and strong presentation skills are pre-requisites.
• Articulates arguments or ideas in a compelling way.
• Proactive, self-motivating with a good grasp of the key business drivers.
• Willing and available to travel frequently in the region
• Fluent in English and local language
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries. We are enabling the Networked Society with efficient real-time solutions that allow us all to study, work and live our lives more freely, in sustainable societies around the world.
We are one of the only companies that have end-to-end capabilities to deliver what Carriers need to provide a smart, scalable and simple End-user environment ready for the Networked Society. A competitive, next-generation IP and Broadband portfolio of Solutions and Services, allows us to deliver a fully converged end-to-end solution for Service Providers around the world.
When applying there will be a set of questions for you to answer. This is mandatory to be able to continue with your application.
Please add your CV and personal letter as a word or PDF in your application. For more information please visit Ericsson web page at http://www.ericsson.com
Job: Specialist Sales
Primary Location: Nigeria
Job Posting: Jan 16, 2013, 7:49:30 AM
Unposting Date: Feb 15, 2013, 11:59:59 PM
Job Type: Standard
To apply click: https://tas-ericsson.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl
POSITION: SOX Compliance Manager within Ericsson’s Region sub-Saharan Africa (RSSA)-00078306
Scope of SOX Key Controls
• Analyze financial statements against scope drivers.
• Map general ledger balances to processes and Key Controls.
• Determine, if standard Key Controls are applicable (perform process walkthrough).
• Explain and document why specific Key Controls are out of scope.
• Review deviation requests and align with SOX Expert Function (SEF).
• Checks impact from operational changes on scoping of Key Controls.
SOX Key Controls
• Check that EBP processes in scope are implemented.
• Check that the in scope SOX Key Controls is implemented.
• Check that all applicable changes to the SOX Key Control Framework originating from process releases are implemented.
• Check that all organizational changes are reflected in the execution of SOX Key Controls.
Monitor set-up in SAP GRC PC
• Ensure that in scope SOX Key Controls are populated in SAP Process Controls.
• Ensure that correct users are assigned to SOX Key Controls in SAP Process Controls.
• Ensures that the organizational structure in SAP Process Controls is correct and reflects responsibilities in the organization.
• Submits Change Requests to SEF and to Contact Centre.
Organise and Execute SOX Management Independent Testing (MIT)
• Perform risk assessment.
• Scope SOX Key Controls to be tested.
• Select, appoint, and secure independent and objective test resources.
• Train and induct test resources.
• Prepare, plan, and organize MIT.
• Participate in test work.
• Assure quality of test work and secure all test scripts are completed correctly.
• Secure that test results are logged in SAP Process Controls.
• Summarize and report results to Corporate Audit, SEF, and Local Management.
• Monitor and follow-up on remediation of Issues identified during testing.
Secure Proper Execution of Key Controls
• Secure that all Control Self-Assessors (CSA’s) have right competence to perform the control.
• Secure that all monthly, quarterly, and yearly CSA’s are completed in accordance with time schedule.
• Review and analyze Issues logged in SAP Process Controls.
• Review and request “time deviations” for Issues older than 90 days.
• Monitor and follow-up on remediation of Issues logged in SAP Process Controls.
Secure Management Certification
• Secure that all control self-assessments are completed according to time schedule.
• Secure quarterly management certification according to time schedule.
• Inform local management about major Issues reported in SAP Process Controls.
• Coordinate and/or Support Internal and External SOX Audits
• Interacts with internal and external SOX Auditors.
Coordinates and aligns internal and external SOX audits
• Secures preparation for internal and external SOX audits.
• Drives effective and efficient internal and external SOX audits.
• Evaluates internal and external SOX audit results.
• Secures that results from internal and external audits are reported in SAP Process Controls.
• Monitors and follows-up on remediation of Issues identified during internal and external SOX audits.
• Reviews and request “time deviations” for Issues older than 90 days resulting from internal and external SOX audits.
• Feeds back audit results to local management and to CSA’s.
Coordinate and Communicate Related Areas
• Secures correct completion of ELC testing (Self-Assessment).
• Aligns with Local Authorization Advisor (LAA) on SOD waivers.
• Secures that SOX information on local Website is updated.
• Ensures correct split of SOX Key Controls between SSC and Local Company / Region.
• Participates actively in global SOX network.
SOX Compliance role interacts with or is part of Regional Finance Management Teams and/or Company Control Management Teams.
Works closely together with the LFPD and other Process Drivers and other relevant staff in RSSA Operational Excellence department. Works closely together with Control Self-Assessors and Local Sub-process reviewers within the region.
Is the primary interface for Internal and External Auditors. Is the primary interface into the region for the SOX Expert Function and for Corporate Audit and actively participates in the global SOX network.
TOOLS AND PROCESSES
• SAP GRC PC.
• Gap Analysis Template.
• SOX Framework.
• SAP (MUS or ONE) or any other approved local financial system.
• Business Warehouse (BW).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Business and Ericsson Operative Knowledge
• Good understanding of Ericsson/Telecommunication industry and Sub-Saharan business environment and operational challenges short- and long-term.
• Excellent knowledge of financial systems, accounting, reporting, and financial analysis.
• Good knowledge of project management and control.
• Good statutory and tax knowledge.
• Good experience in driving audits and assessments.
• Be able to lead others.
• Good interpersonal communication and negotiations skills (influencing).
• Be able drive change.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Good strategic thinking.
• Task and result oriented, committed to and delivering true performance results.
• High degree of perseverance.
• Communication skills, creating clarity.
• Able to work independently and in team and networks.
• Excellent ability to present audit results in a structured manner to enable decisions on actions.
• Good ability to analyze requirements and how they impact the organization and the business.
• Ability to see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies.
• Good ability to plan and structure work efficiently.
GENERAL AND EDUCATION
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• University degree (Finance/Business and/or Science).
• Documented experience in a SOX Compliance Role
• at least 5 years experience in a multinational company
Job: Financial Expertise
Primary Location: Kenya
Other Locations: NG-Lagos, ZA-GT-Johannesburg
Job Posting: Jan 23, 2013, 6:54:57 AM
Unposting Date: Feb 6, 2013, 10:59:59 PM
Job Type: Standard
To apply click https://tas-ericsson.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl